The Services are provided by or on behalf of Neustro Consulting Limited of Neustro House, 5 Bradgate Park View, Chellaston, Derby, DE73 5BE (also called “NEUQs”, “Neustro”, “we”, “us” and “our” in this policy).
Your use of the NEUQs Helpdesk website and/or Services shows you consent to Neustro’s collection, use and disclosure of personal information in the manner set out below.
Your personal information
Neustro collects and holds personal information from you when you use the Services and interact with us in relation to those Services. For example, when you register an account this may include your name, contact email address and other contact details.
Use of personal information
Your personal information is used:
- to register your access to the Services and provide a login and password reset mechanism;
- provide you with occasional updates to the Services and service outage, upgrade, or account information;
- to analyse your use of the Services;
- to provide you with information about Neustro’s products and services we think may be of interest to you;
- to carry out any necessary credit checks;
- to assist an adjudicator to resolve a complaint you make about Neustro;
- to recover money from you when you have not paid Neustro, or to list any payment defaults with a credit agency;
- may be used to place targeted advertising within the Services;
- for any other purpose that you have otherwise authorised.
Disclosure of personal information
Neustro may store and supply the information we collect from you with our service providers for the purpose of providing the Services.
Neustro may disclose your personal information without notice if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law.
Neustro does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
If you choose to pay for the Services by credit card, your details will not be stored by Neustro. Your credit card details are encrypted and stored by the payment gateway provider.
Your rights and choices
In accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may ask to see your personal information and ask to have any of it updated; corrected or deleted. We may ask you to verify your identity for such requests, to protect your privacy and that of others.
When you use the Services a cookie (which is a small text file) will be loaded onto your computer. The purpose of the cookie is to identify you during your session and to provide time zone information. You can change the settings on your browser so that you will not receive any cookies. However, if you choose to do this you may not be able to use the Services.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about the personal information that we hold about you.